Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 3rd - Always have a smile on your face because you never know whose day you are going to change.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So....random news of the week............ a bird pooped on me. I was talking to a member during an activity from the other ward and I felt something super warm on my hand........... bird poop!!!!!!!!! It was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But everyone told me that means it is good luck.... according to who I don´t know.
I had exchanges with Hna. Parker!! I can’t send pics right now for some reason but I will later!!

Oh and I made smores for a family. They thought it was the weirdest thing in the world!!!!!! They just kept laughing at the melted marshmallows. hahah

Well the other ward had a movie in the park!! We were able to bring Hna. Alexa, Jacqueline, Walter and Chuy!! They are all so stinking adorable. I love them so much. We watched the Testaments and during the part when it shows Jesus being baptized, Alexa leaned over and said to me Que Bonito. Basically how beautiful!! I was so stinking happy. and we had a family come too!! They came late ( 2 hours late) but we going over to their house to watch it with them later this week!! :D It was incredible to hear the responses of the people who started watching the movie in the park. The Spirit was so strong even though we were surrounded by so much noise. We handed out like 100 Book of Mormons, Liahonas, Family Proclamations. It was a huge success and helped so many people to feel the love of the Savior :)

Hno. Mario!!!!!!!!!!!! I told him he is a twin of Dad so therefore he is my Guatemalan Dad and that means I am not giving up on him. We call him all the time to remind him to read and pray at like 1030 at night because he said that is right before he goes to bed. We had a super awesome lesson with him and I was able to share the importance of the Book of Mormon and how WE HAVE TO pray about it or else we never can know the truth. He came to church alone too!!!! 40 minutes late but he came. Slowly his heart is changing :) it makes me so happy!


We’ll all is well here in Guate!! I love the Gospel. I know it is true. It is how we can truly have peace in this life and in the life to come. Always have a smile on your face because you never know whose day you are going to change.
I love you allllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hna. Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment