Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January 27th Share the Gospel with those you love and those you are learning to love

BUENAS TARDES A TODOS.
Aquì estoy super feliz. me encanta ser misionera :)
Well this week was wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
We found the most incredible girl in the world. Her name is Yoselin and she is so ready for the Gospel in her life. We were just going door to door and from the beginning I could tell something was different about her. She gave us her undivided attention. Her dad died about 5 years ago so we shared the Plan of Salvation with her. We decided to put an appt. for the very next day with a member in their house. WOW. We taught her about the Restoration and how the Christ´s Church needs to be the same today as it was in the past with apostles and prophets and the proper authority. At the end, she prayed and it was so beautiful. She started crying and so did her sister and me and my companion. She was talking about she has always gone to so many churches but has never felt this happy. She never knew that she could live with her father once again after this life. I cannot put into words how beautiful this prayer was. Now the bad news... she lives in another area so we taught her with the elders from that area and wow. She read so much of the Book of Mormon already. She said she didn’t understand in the beginning but decided to say a prayer like we told her and she understood after that. She kept saying she has never felt this way before. We got to show her the Sacrament room and i just paused and said how do you feel? Contenta. With a smile on her face. She came to Church on Sunday and is getting baptized on the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh. With her family. I love her so stinking much.
Then we found 2 other jovencitas bien chulas. They came to my English class too. They are so adorable. They are Catholics and have so many questions. We were able to testify to them that Christ truly did come to the Americas after His resurrection. It was incredible. We were able to talk about before His coming, a lot of storms and darkness covered the Earth but He came and brought a new light. It is just like that in our own lives too. We are in the darkness but Christ brings light and a reason to rejoice in our lives. He can heal us and will heal us if we trust in Him and follow His example.
We did a service project and cut corn crops..... So hot and so many itchy plants but it was so much fun!!!!! I am teaching English too and I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!
Hno. Mario... the husband of the Relief Society president came to church again. He reminds me a lot of daddy. He loves to tease and gets distracted really easily so I am teaching him in English because he has to pay attention :) He has listened to so many missionaries but I know his heart is starting to be softened!!!!
oH and we are teaching a super amazing family. They have so many questions and I love helping them understand the Book of Mormon better. We just gotta help them get to church this Sunday!!!! :)
I love being a missionary. It is the best!!!!!!!! I am learning so much. Some days are so hard and I just feel so discouraged but then I remembered that he never gave up. I am representing Him and I cannot give up either. Share the Gospel with those you love and those you are learning to love. It will change your life and their eternity.
I love you!!!
Hna. webster


My English Class

BYU vs Utah...even in the field





No comments:

Post a Comment