Saturday, December 6, 2014

November 24th, Happy Thanksgiving I Love Guatemala, God listens and answeres, we ust have to be sincere.


Hey friends!!!!!!!!!!! and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I  am going to write the funny stuff first!!!

We were in an activity in another area and there was no one to get home so what do we do..... We get in a cow truck and head back to mazate. I love Guatemala. I was just thinking this will never ever happen again. It was a party. Photo.... in cow truck.

I helped a woman make ice cones over a burning hot fire. Well I dint help. I just watched and made a video about it.

So our zone is a little sick right now. okay everyone is sick so the zone leaders made a skit involving the majority of the elders dancing and it was ridiculous but i could not stop laughing.... video to follow once i am home.
 

Everyone loves my hair and my eyes here. I had like 7 men tell me they are like honey on Saturday.  Hahaha I was on divisions and everyone just thought i was the most interesting ever. They kept saying pura muñeca. haha. It means pure doll.

Anyways..... I went on divisions every day this week. Since I have a mini missionary, I have a special assignment to go on divisions with all the Hermana’s in mazate every week for 2 weeks. It has been so fun to learn from each of them and to be in a new area every day!!! It is helping to keep my mind in the work!!!

 I went with a new missionary, Hna. Cananles. We felt the spirit soooooooooooooo strongly in every lesson and it was amazing. We found the most incredible family. I just wanted to cry of happiness because i could see them in the temple as an eternal family. They are so excited and have the biggest desire. He pulled a book of Mormon he received over 5 years ago en Huehuetenango. The elders wrote how to pray (in horrible Spanish) and he still has it!! And almost has finished it. They went to church on Sunday and it looks like they are going to get baptized my last Saturday here!!! 

God answers our prayers. I felt a little discouraged this past week. Really discouraged. I just got down on my knees and cried unto the Lord. The first few scriptures I read in my study, only 2 minutes later, were my answer. God listens and answers. We just have to be sincere.

I just want you all to know that I love you and appreciate you!!! PRAY. With faith. He will listen and answer. I know it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,  Hermana Kira Webster
 





Feliz Navidad !


Beautiful Guatemala !

Hermana Terry and Hermana Webster





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment