Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov 17th, 2014 Romans 12:21 “Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.” Let us be the Good inthis wolrd.


Chikungunya!!! (Photo below)
  So…. Last week I said I was fine… but I lied. I was in the house for 4 days. If ya’ll wanna  know  the stages of Chikunguya...here it goes.

1. You get red spots all over your body.

2. You cant sleep.

3. High fever.

4. Still cant sleep.

5. Your feet and arms and legs and whole body hurts.

6. You cant walk.

7. You think you are fine and then this weird rash comes out on your arms, feet and knees.

8. Your feet swell.

9. You cant walk again.

10. You sleep a lot.

That was my week. Not even kidding!

 Oh and I got a new comp for 3 weeks, Hna. Ruano!! She is a mini missionary and she just got baptized 6 months ago. Hna. Valenzuela taught her actually!! She is so pilas!!

I have just had a lot of time to think this week, being sick and all. The end of my mission is coming close. I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by. My mission has taught me a lot of things. It has molded me into a better person. I still have a lot of flaws but I have learned to become  a little more like Christ.

I found a gem in Romans 12:21

“Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Let us be the Good in this world.

Love you all!!

Hermana  Kira Webster
 
Chikungunya


Cutie Pies

More Cutie Pies


Zone Leaders Elder Jorgensen and Elder Contreras
 

No comments:

Post a Comment