Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jan 6th, 2014 HeLives...and He Loves Us !

So today was an interesting day.....
I went and hiked to a lagoon with my whole zone and ate seviche afterwards ( it is a dish from Ecuador, calidad). and I lost my camera memory card. Yes… all of my photos. I didn’t really get upset which surprised me but that is something I have learned here. Let the little things go. They aren’t that important in the big scheme of things. So whatever it may be in your life... let go of the little things. You will be happier. I promise :)
Rosa!! The cutest little lady ever. She is like a little kid. So willing to learn about the Gospel and excited about it too!!! She even came to church by herself. She came to testimony meeting and she said afterwards she was asking herself is this Church really true?? The only way she and anyone else can find out is by reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it. Read it. Love it. Live it. Treasure it. It has all of the answers you need. I just finished it 30 minutes before 2014 and it was a wonderful experience. I just felt a reassurance that what I teach daily is the truth!!!!!!!
We had an awesome lesson with this family on the Priesthood. I was able to testify of how truly the power of God is in the Church and how my Dad can give me a blessing with the power of God when I need it. I am so blessed to have a worthy father who can give me Priesthood blessings at any time. The Priesthood really is the power of God and brings to pass miracles.
A family we are teaching had their son die :( It was super sad but it was amazing the peace we were able to bring into their home (aka the Spirit). They felt like they would never see him again and we were able to testify of the Plan of Salvation and how death is not the end because of our Beloved Savior, Jesus Christ. They will see their son again !  :)

Random: I made carmel popcorn. Guatemaltecos love it!!!!! :)
I was super sick on January 1st!! Way to start the new year right!! woohoo.
I love being a missionary and helping other come unto to their Savior and His teachings. He lives and He loves us. Read the Book of Mormon daily and you will feel that love even greater.

I love you alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hna. Kira Webster

Zone Hike


Carmel Corn !



No comments:

Post a Comment