Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dec. 31st Happy New Year's from Guatemala

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Where did the time go!!
Oh and happy birthday to the best big sister in the world!!! I love you Vanessa aka …..Vernie.

This week was so interesting.
So Christmas here is celebrated on Christmas Eve. So the missionaries had a gift exchange in my zone and the elders killed a pig for us to eat. Yes… they killed it and I am not gonna lie it was delicious !

THEN I GOT TO SKYPE MY FANTASTIC FAMILY. Yes I cried and yes it was amazing. I love my family sooooooooooooooooo stinking much. That is really what the Gospel is all about. Family!!!!!!!  Families that can be eternal but only through the wonderful plan our Heavenly Father has made for each and every one of us.

So we saw miracles this week. We are working with the husband of the Relief Society President. He has been taught by so many missionaries. TONS. We fasted with her and her kids that his heart would be softened. He came to the Noche de Hermanamiento and..... TO CHURCH. It was incredible. Truly a miracle and I know it is because we fasted and prayed together for this miracle!!!!!

We had a Christmas devotional..... so much fun!!! I was in a Mexican dance. For those of you who don’t know.... I can’t dance at all and I did it.... with my best effort. The office did a Backstreet Boys remix to Sons of Provo and I thought I was going to die laughing.  It was seriously so nice to be with 3 other zones and enjoy the Holidays!!!!

I am so grateful to be a missionary. It is hard work but it is worth it ! Like they say here vale la pena. I am truly becoming more like my Savior and I get to help others do the same!!!

Sis. Kira Webster

"Oh, Snap 


Bus Ride with the Sisters

Yes.... Kira is dancing....

The Sky is the limit....

3 Zones Christmas Party



No comments:

Post a Comment