Sunday, April 13, 2014

March 31st, 2014 Can I just say, "I love church hymns ! "

Buenas a todos!!!!

Can I just say that I love church hymns!!! They are just the greatest and always bring a smile to my face :)
Sing one every day!!!!
A member gave us fresh papaya.... I didn’t like it.
I gave a monkey a Book of Mormon!!
Anyways, I was able to have divisions with a new missionary, Hna. Keltner. She ran track at BYU!!! woot woot. Go cougs!! We just really opened our mouths and talked to everyone. It is amazing to see the different responses of everyone but we were able to help clarify some doubts and help people understand really what the Restored Gospel is!!! I love the Gospel!!! :)
We taught a recent convert, Cristian. He is like a clone of James Larson. Not even kidding. But I was able to explain the Priesthood to him. At first, he was like why don’t women have it then?? I was impressed to pull out the picture I have of my family and of my parents wedding day. I was able to explain to Cristian that all of the greatest blessings that I have ever received in my life have come from the Priesthood. My family is forever, I have been baptized and received the gift of the Holy Ghost, and I am a missionary. These blessings and ordinances have forever changed me for the good. I don’t need to have the Priesthood to receive these blessings. I am so grateful for the Priesthood in my life and that I can testify that the power of God truly is on the Earth today in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :)
We were able to teach girl named Ruby who just looked so sad. We were able to share the Book of Mormon with her and read Ether 12:4
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.
Afterwards, she just kept smiling and she hugged me so long before we left. The Book of Mormon and this gospel bring hope and faith. That is why I am here and that is what I want all of you to know. This Gospel is true!!! I will never deny it.   :)


Well most of all...... this weekend...... GENERAL CONFERENCE.  The prophet will be speaking to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! I am so stinking happy. I cannot wait. Seriously though :) Everyone MUST watch it. The sessions will be available on lds.org. :) You WILL  receive answers to your prayers if you listen with your heart. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. I cannot wait to hear what the Lord has to tell us through him!!!

Hermana Kira Webster
Yummy Food

MTC Comp, love her :)


UFP     Unidentified flying papaya

Sis. Page and Kira my sister from another Mother





"Evens Monkeys want to read the Book of Mormon" 

No comments:

Post a Comment