Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 5th, 2014 ! I love this work and this Gospel. It is true!!!!

Wow!! What a week!! It goes by so fast here. Primeramente.... feliz dia de la madre a todas las madres en el mundo!!! I love you allllllllllllll so much!!! All of you have helped me to become who I am!! I especially want to say Happy Mother’s day to my mom and grandma!! I love you both soooooooooooo much and appreciate all you have done to help me be who I am today!!!

So we helped a recent convert wash her clothes. she doesn’t have a lot of money so the soap was just tiny ( we wash clothes with a bar of soap and a rock sink that has a little hole at the end) anyway. This little bar of soap flew down the drain as I was scrubbing the clothes. I was freaking out and then 5 minutes after I reached for the bigger soap that we had just bought and knocked her tooth brush down the drain!!! I was laughing so hard. I bought her another tooth brush! No worries!!!

We visited Hna. Blanca and Hna, Ismelda on Tuesday... I love them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Ismelda said. Quedé en blanco cuando salí del agua. Y poder recordarlo el domingo. ( I stayed white when I left the water and was able to remember it on Sunday!! -sacrament) It was a beautiful moment. Then her mom was like I am trying to change and become better everyday!! So pilas in the Church!! I love it.
I found reeses!!!! It is a miracle!!!!

I had divisions with Hna. Moreno!! She is 26 and goes home in a month. We talked about how fast the mission goes. I thought of Vernie being with her. It was so much fun!! We almost got killed by this huge German Shepherd. Not even over exaggerating. It was terrifying. It would charge at us like 20 times but it was as if a shield was in front of us-- angels. I know it was. I am so grateful the Lord is looking out for us. We ran into a girl, Yanira who we had taught  2 weeks ago but she hide form us. She called out my name and gave me a huge hug. We went later with my comp and she came to church!!! it was awesome. She said she feels good in her church but I know if she reads the Book of Mormon and truly prays about it that she will know this Church is true. Everyone can know these truths but that simple act of faith. :)

I love being a missionary!! It is hard work and discouraging at times but I know the Lord has sent me here for a reason!!! I love this work and this Gospel. It is true!!!!
xoxoxo
Hna. Kira Webster aka  Bear












No comments:

Post a Comment