Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nov 10th, 2014 It is never too late to make the necessary changes in our lives


Chikungunya. Yep folks. I got it. Just look it up. I don’t have it severely but my body just hurts and I can’t sleep. So just pray for me please. I am fine Mom. No worries.

 So this man in the terminal told me he would shower if I married him.... umm thanks. Probably the weirdest pick up line I have heard her.

So  Hermano Jorge got baptized!!!!!!!! He reminds me so much of Grandpa Fausett!!!! He is so faithful and we have basically done nothing. He loves the Church and invited his entire family to his baptism and his neighbor and they all came. We had only investigators at the baptism. It was incredible. I feel so blessed to be able to know him and teach him. Every prayer he says how he will always go to this church and how grateful he is for me and my comp. It feels so good to know that we have been able to be instruments in the hands of the Lord to help one of my brothers to come unto Him!!! 

So Joseelyn has gone out with us every day and we were able to help her start her family history!! She is sooo excited about it. I think we all think it is for older folks but that is a lie!!!!!!! There is nothing like looking into the past of our relatives. It helps us understand who we are and strengthens our testimonies of the truth!!! I invite you all to start an account on familysearch.org. It doesn’t matter if you are a member of the church or not!! Everyone can do it... and it is free is the best part!!!!

So I have read John 6 like 6 times this week. Christ is the bread of life. He is what keeps us going. We fasted this week and when we partook of the sacrament, my comp told me it feels so good to eat this bread and then i started thinking. This is not just any type of bread. This is the bread of life. This is eternal life. I think sometimes we forget how much He gives us!! And if we follow Him how much more we will receive.

I got to do divisions with Hna. Goddard from my group. It was incredible. I learned a lot from her. She is always beaming!! This Gospel is happiness. Shouldn’t we always have a smile!!!!!!! :)

I am loving my time here with Hna. Alvarenga!! We are teaching 2 girls and they have so much faith and so much desire to know the truth !! I love seeing the faith of these youth.  It is never too late to make the necessary changes in our lives. Do it now!!!!

Love you

Hermana Kira Webster
Feliz Navidad


 

No comments:

Post a Comment