Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nov 3rd, 2014 For those of you who don’t know or who have lost the sight of the truth, I invite you to just pray. If you don’t want to, pray until you want to.


 

This week I was able to dance to Thriller in front of my ward for Halloween... haha. it wasnt legit just for like 15 seconds in a sketch we did. It was pretty hilarious. 

I was sick this week and my comp too but we still worked, even though I felt like my throat was falling out. Dilligence really does pay off. We didnt even leave yesterday. Only for one appointment but we found a family!! They are so excited to read the Book of Mormon. I just felt so strongly this is all true, even though it is all new to them, they felt this peace and love as we spoke of how God has restored the truth on the Earth today. I feel so blessed to share this message with the people of Guatemala. Even though so many people want to have physical evidence or a manifestation, I know these things are true through the simple things. Like small changes in people with addictions. When someone prays as a family for the first time. These are the real changes that the Gospel causes in us.

I think I have come to understand how much my mission means to me this week. It has been on my mind that one day I have to leave. All these people I love. This country that I love. The name tag I wear everyday. I love it all. I love being a missionary. Even though I just wanna scream and cry sometimes, I feel like I have a purpose and that what I do really does matter. This work is true. I cannot deny it. For those of you who don’t know or who have lost the sight of the truth, I invite you to just pray. If you don’t want to, pray until you want to. You will be glad you did.

 
Love you!
Hermana Kira Webster

 WARNING....  disgusting food in the pic below tastes worse than it looks. Look up fimabre and yall will understand when you read the ingredients. Hahha. pero en serio.
Yummy..... FIMABRE

Adios Hermana Pister

Love my MTC Comp.. Hermana Pister with Hermana Webster

Cuties !!!



Love My District :)
IGUANA'S....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment