Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 6th, 2014 We don’t have to prepare people to hear this message. That’s the Lords job. We are just in charge of inviting them to listen and living the Gospel

These past weeks with my hija have been oh so strange and full of surprises, laughter, let downs, tears, frustration and patience. I cannot even tell you how many people just rejected us as we passed their house to go to conference. it was hard not to get discouraged and I may or may not have cried a bit in the Saturday afternoon session but I have come to realize that it doesn’t matter how many people reject us. There will always be a miracle past all of the rejections and that is what happened. All of the people we passed for didn’t come but we had others who showed up on their own. I know the Lord has a purpose in all things and He wants me to enjoy the simple things. The miracles we expect usually are not the ones we receive but the Lord knows better and I testify of that!!!

So after conference we had 2 awesome lessons with members and their friends!!!! Our ward right now is going through a lot of changes and it has been rough but this just made me remember how essential it is to work together in this work!!!! Being able to hear them talk one on one and personally with their friends and neighbors helped me realize how each and every one of us have the responsibility to SHARE THIS GOSPEL. We don’t have to prepare people to hear this message. That’s the Lords job. We are just in charge of inviting them to listen and living the Gospel so they can see and feel that is true. Do not be afraid to invite your friends to listen to the missionaries!!! Just do it and I promise you the Lord will bless you and them greatly!!!!

So we went to this area called the Maquina. it is soooooo hot and it is forever away but it was incredible. they have never seen sister missionaries there and I felt like a celebrity. everyone wanted to give us food and invite us in their house. it was amazing. if only it wasn’t so dangerous...... I would totally go there.

In conference, I was just so impressed how they each testified of the divinity of their calling. they have been called of God and speak for Him!!!! Listen to their words and put them in practice. I promise that as we do that, we will have so much more love and hope and faith in our hearts!!!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Hna Kira Webster




No comments:

Post a Comment