Monday, March 10, 2014

February 17th - Even though there are some days that are tough, the Lord always sends us miracles in our path!!!

This has been the weirdest week ever. I don’t know how to even start....
We were going to have a baptism on Saturday but they didn’t really feel ready. I just feel so beat down. We did everything we could to help them take this step but they just didn’t want to. My comp and I just got to the house and cried. Then we talked about how we really started to understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ. All He wants is to give us salvation but when we refuse to repent, when we refuse to change the little things in our lives, we reject what He has done for each of us. I just felt so much love for my Savior. When Peter rejected Him 3 times, after seeing Him, walking with Him and learning from Him. Yet He still loved him. He still taught him and was patient and He still finished the work His Father gave Him to do. I don’t think anyone will ever truly understand but we can feel a small, extremely small part of it. I know He died for each of us. He lives and He loves us and that is why He did what He did. That is why we have to do all we can to thank Him and be able to return to His presence one day.

Hno. Julio is getting baptized this Saturday!!! He is so awesome!!!! He was just telling us how happy he is and how he knows the Church is true without a doubt. His faith is such an example to me. I am so grateful for his example. He doesn’t even care what he has to do; he said he just wants to be obedient to the Lords commandments. Teaching him truly is a pleasure and it is so clear that he can recognize the truth!!!

I am so grateful to be here as a missionary. Even though there are some days that are tough, the Lord always sends us miracles in our path!!! I know the Gospel is true. I have no doubt about that!!! Always be willing to open your mouth and preach it to those who don’t know!!! They need us and we need them!! We cannot truly be converted unto the Lord if we do not have the desire to share His doctrine with our brothers and sisters around us.
I love you all  !!!

Oh Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hna. Kira Webster

PS - I was robbed - so I need a new camera. So NO pics this week    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment