Monday, March 10, 2014

March 3rd, 2014 When we are faithful and diligent and bear our trials with patience the Lord will bless us with the sweetest blessings

Well this week was a tough one.

We had a baptism fall through. This hermanito wants to get baptized so badly but his family told him they would stop supporting him financially if he did. They told him that the morning of the baptism. We couldn’t get a hold of him and were looking for him everywhere but couldn’t find him. Our ward mission leader found him and brought him to us. He was so sad and stressed out. I didn’t know what to say to him but the Spirit gave me the words. Faith, diligence and patience. Alma 32:42. When we are faithful and diligent and bear our trials with patience the Lord will bless us with the sweetest blessings as it says in Alma 32:42. It says pure, delicious and white. Baptism :) Or the temple!! :) He knows it is the truth. His faith is just getting tested a little bit.

Let`s just say I am learning a lot. The Lord has blessed us with a lot of little miracles to keep us going. We found an awesome hermano, Carlos. My comp was testifying about how the Book of Mormon helps bring light and knowledge into her life and then suddenly the lights came on at the same time. It was pretty legit. He kept saying how he wanted a sign to know it’s true and I think that was it for him. He really has the desire to learn more about the Book of Mormon and we feel so blessed to teach him!!!

I just wanna say how much I love my comp. I LOVE HNA. PAGE. We get along so well and everyone calls us twins. We kinda look alike. She is so loving too!! and she always is smiling. She reminds me of Vernie!! :) Vernie is my sister aka Sister Webster. We pretend to speak in Chinese all the time just to see if people believe us and they do. it is hilarious. We are hilarious. We made a rap about our district leader too.... it is hilarious. We are hilarious.

So an hermano in my ward graduated from Granger High in West Valley!!! what what!!!!! So mom your high school has graduates all the way in Guatemala. I thought it was pretty legit!!!!

I am loving your letters about missionary experiences!! Please keep it up. It helps me to continue forward in the work with a good attitude!!
I love you all tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry I haven’t had pics....Next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hna. Kira Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment