Sunday, September 7, 2014

August 4th , 2014 "I LOVE THE TEMPLE"

This week started out amazing........ I WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THE TEMPLE.  I haven’t been since October!!! I used to go all the time in Provo and it has killed to not go for so long but it was perfect!! We met a lady there who served her mission 25 years ago in Mazate!!!! It was incredible. I just felt so much love from my Savior and so much peace for the work I am doing. I got to go on the same day my sister was returning home from the Philippines and I just felt so calm and at peace. The temple seriously is amazing. I wish I could explain all these thing in words but I really can’t. I am so excited to go back!!!!

After going to the temple, we went and visited with our recent convert Josselyn. This girl’s testimony is amazing. She was like I have felt such a difference in my life when i started listening to the Hermana’s. This church is true. I have never felt like this in any other place. Her parents have not really supported her in all of this and told her she couldn’t go to church on Sunday so she put on her jeans and said she was going to do an errand and ran to church in her heels. She texted her mom after and told her she went to church but i am just so amazed by her great faith!!! And she is inviting her friends to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her sooooooooooooo much. She has shown me what this Gospel can do in our lives.

So la familia herrea yac made us these delicious panes with steak and avocado and salsa and beans and garlic bread. I thought i was gonna die. It was so delicious. He is praying about being baptized this Saturday!!! They have been having some really hard times but I know that the Lord is trying their faith. I really love this family and it has been amazing to see the changes in their lives.

Well this Saturday was rough.... everyone who said they would come to church cancelled and our baptismal date, marleni moved overnight like 1 hour away. ( we have been working so hard and i just felts discouraged. then this little girl was making fun of my Spanish and i lost it. i kept thinking why me but then i realized if there isn’t a trial, do we really treasure it all?? I just realized i need to trust in Him. His power never ends. Trust Him and you will never be let down. Promise.

Well I love you all!!!Oh last but not least... remember Carolina, the chiplady, her kids were baptized ad her husband stopped drinking!!! yeah!!!
I love my life,
Hermana Webster













No comments:

Post a Comment