Sunday, September 7, 2014

July 28th, 2014 Well I am just getting blessed here in Mazate!!

Well we had Family Home Evenings (F.H.E.)  on Monday!! So awesome. We played Don’t Eat Pete!!!! They loved it but we did it in Spanish and we said “NO COMAS CARLITOS.”   :)
So I just feel so loved by our investigators!!! They have been preparing food for us for our citas. I love it and so does my tummy!!! Josselyn is doing so great!!! She invited us to her house for F.H.E. with her sisters. her 2 sisters. I feel like it is me and Vernie and Boo (AKA Vanessa and Courtney) . I love it!! We played scattergories and then shared the message of the Restoration with them!! They were hooked!! When we came back on Sunday they were like I prayed to know if Joseph Smith was a prophet and I was like so how did you feel? They replied, Happy. I woke up and felt so happy. I know he was a prophet of God. I LOVE THESE HERMANAS. and Josselyn was just testifyin away!!! I love this girl!!!!

We visited with an Hermano who is going on his mission in a month!! His family is less active and I was like what motivated you to go on a mission. He was just like Hermana,  God has given me so much. Giving Him my time is the only way I see that I can repay Him. That really hit me and it is so true!! When we give our time, we give our heart, might, mind and strength.

Shout out to the best older sister.... Vanessa “Vernie” Webster!!! Coming home in 4 days.... what!!! I am so proud of you and your example. I am really gonna miss having you serving beside me but I know that you have given the Lord this time and that your work in the Philippines has been fulfilled. I love you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played basketball with the elders today. The other Hermana’s went shopping... if you know me... it isn't my thing. But basketball was so much fun!!! I love sports now,  like more than before. :)

Well I am just getting blessed here in Mazate!! I love it here and I am gonna work with all my heart, might mind and strength!!!!

Remember that if you are lacking blessings you should probably ask yourself if you are keeping ALL of the commandments of God. Then you’ll find your answer.
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hna. Kira Webster









No comments:

Post a Comment