Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 16th - Teaching about the Temple

Hola!!!!!!
So this week we have been focusing on helping recent converts and less active members to go the temple . It has been incredible. It makes me so ridiculously happy inside!!! 

One of the ladies was so happy when we came to talk to her about the temple. She is so sweet and she is going to teach me how to make tortillas. Now like 50 people have said they will teach me but she is serious. I just have to set the day with her and that’s it!!! So excited!!!

So 3 times a week we have a noche de hermanamiento. It is basically like a night where we have a spiritual message and sing and eat yummy food. This week it was at Hermana Toribias house (recent convert) and she is so adorable. Her love for the Lord inspires me and although she doesn’t understand very much she is just so willing to do the will of the Lord. i love her!!!

I have been cooking a lot for my comp and I this week and I love it. I don’t know why I haven’t been doing it more often and it really has brought us closer. It was rough in the beginning but I really do love her now. We may not speak the same language but we are both daughters of our Heavenly Father and we each have a purpose here. I am so grateful for what she has taught me and I know we are companions for a reason!

Not much really happened this week but the Lord has answered so many of my prayers. I felt so inadequate for the calling I have but He makes up for the difference. 
I Love the Lord, In Him my soul delights.
Love you all!!! xoxoxoxoox

Hna. Webster
Sister Ison and Sister Webster

Sister Merrill and Sister Webster

Sister Pister and Sis. Webster  MTC Comp's


Cooking with My Comp !

Let's Celebrate !

Getting Cozy on the bus.

My District

No comments:

Post a Comment