Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 21st, 2014 BEST WEEK EVER :)

Where do I even begin!!!
Wow.  BEST WEEK EVER. 
So Josselyn had her baptism interview and when we walked up to her house she was all dressed up and had set a table with her scriptures and all of the pamphlets with glasses of water for us and the elders. The tablecloth was white.... of course for her baptism. She is darling!!! I love her so much!!!

I went on exchanges with Hna. Santos this week in San Francisco!! It is like the most magical place in Guatemala! I love it there. You can see three volcanoes form the view on top of their house and HNA. MOORE LIVES THERE.  I was in heaven. We may or may not have talked for like 3 hours.... :) But we saw so many miracles there. One of them being Byron!! He has investigated the church for a year and couldn’t be baptized because he wasn’t married to his wife but now he has settled some things and is getting baptized this Saturday!! he visited with us in the morning and his testimony is amazing. He said this is the happiest year of my life but now that i am getting baptized, i am 1000 times happier than before. He is amazing!! I attached pic with him!!

Okay here it goes.... the milagro!!!! AYLIN!!! So we were only going to have one baptism this Saturday... well we had a cita at 4 with Aylin and Josselyn went with us. We taught about baptism and challenged her to be baptized, her adoptive dad, who is also her uncle, was like she just wants to get baptized Hermana’s. She is just shy to say it! So she looks at us and was like I demand you guys to baptize me so we were trying to figure out when and I just felt like tell her today at 7 is fine.... so I did.... and she said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what!! so we planned her baptism in less than 2 hours. She told me that when she had doubts about Joseph Smith that my testimony of him really stuck with her. I had told her about how watching the history of his life made me realize no one would suffer such things for a lie!!! so that night she looked it up on youtube and told me she felt something different. a tranquilidad. I have never felt so happy in my entire life. It was the craziest day of my life but I have never felt so happy. So Josselyn and Aylin were both baptized on Saturday!! I love being a missionary!! The lord is truly blessing us with miracles. I cannot even begin to explain how I feel. Just remember a simple and sincere testimony does more than we will ever know!!!

I love you alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hna. Kira Webster



















No comments:

Post a Comment