Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 14th, 2014 Miracles, I love you all, go visiting with the missionaries !

Wow. This week.... let’s start with the series of unfortunate events
Germany won..... messi lost :(

I found a tarantula in my house and then lost it for 5 hours. I walked around in fear forever and as I was leaving the house I turned around and there is was.... it was probably about the size of my head. It was terrifying. let’s hope I don’t find more....

So my comp let our phone in a tienda and we didn’t remember until like 30 minutes later. I asked the bishop to call the phone and I gave him the number but it was the number of elders in the capital... oops. I had the wrong number written down. I had just recently put 150 quets of minutes on the phone ( and we transfer it by telling the number, I said the wrong number to the guy but it miraculously transferred to our number!! miracles of the Lord.

We are having lessons with each member in our ward and we couldn’t find the house of one member and we were late. My comp fell down and got scraped up pretty bad! So I tried to call the Hermana to tell her what had happened... phone died. This all happened in 2 days.... it was rough.

Now for the miracles.....
I have never had a week so full of miracles in my whole mission. We found this one lady whose husband just left her and we were able to help her understand better the Atonement of Jesus Christ and she came to the activity on Saturday in our ward and is going to read the Book of Mormon!! The Lord truly put us in her path

Josselyn!!! Is getting baptized next Saturday!!! We showed up to her house and couldn’t really teach her a lesson because her baby was crying a lot but we just said baptism and she was like oh yah I am getting baptized. You guys said there is a baptism for the 19th right??? ummm yeah!!! She is reading the book of Mormon too and all of the pamphlets we give her!!!! I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La familia Garcia Perez. So the Hermana was sitting outside and I was like let’s talk to this lady here!! she told us her husband doesn’t like any church and really isn’t into religion. I was like but can we talk to him and so we did..... I have never seen a man with such perfect questions. As we started sharing our message with him, he was like I am just trying to find the truth but everywhere i go the people are screaming our yelling in their prayers and I just don’t feel like that is God. We were able to explain to him that God talks to us through the Spirit, quietly and peacefully. He then asked when we have our services!!!! So we told me when we would pass by for them at 830. We walk by at 835 and they are all outside in their Sunday clothes!! and he read the whole pamphlet and was asking about apostasy!! homeboy says what!! no one even understands it here but he does and he had so many questions!!! We went after church and he is so excited to read the book of Mormon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we get to church and 2 other families we are teaching showed up and 2 other investigators along with them!!! I just had an overload of joy. and I got to speak in sacrament...one of my favorite things. I seriously know that the Lord has prepared this people and has trusted Hna. Aguilar and I with them!! I am so excited to see them progress and learn more!! This Gospel is incredible!!!!!!!!!!
Well I am on cloud 9!! No worries about me. I love you all tons!! Go visit with the missionaries this week!! Invite a family over for family home evening!! be a light unto those looking for the truth!!!!!!!!!!!


Hna. Kira Webster

Hide and Go Seek with a Tarantula....eeeks....






Jump Around, Jump Around...

" Monkeying Around on P-day"


No comments:

Post a Comment