Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June 9th - One Year As A Missionary and Happy Bday Dad

Bueno pues..

A year ago, I was set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Man how the time has flown by..... I cannot believe it. I have learned so much in this past year. I am not completely different just new and improved (and still improving!). I am so grateful to be here in Guatemala serving the Lord.
So we had the opportunity to go visit with Victor, our recent convert. Wow!!!! He is so awesome. He gave us a reference of his neighbor and his neighbor really didn’t want to listen but he just straight up told him that he knows the church is true. He said when the Hermana’s first came to my house, i knew that the church was true. I was beaming. The Lord really does prepare people. People who want to know the truth and once they get a hole of it will never let it go. On Sunday, Victor received the Priesthood too!!! :) I know he is going to bless so many people by helping them come unto Christ.

This adorable little boy, Josh. the son of Carolina is in love with me. They literally have nothing and barely have food. he was eating this tiny piece of bread for his breakfast and ripped off a piece and gave it to me. It touched my heart so much to see the charity of this sweet little boy. If only we all were like little kids. :)
So I got a call on Sunday morning at 837 am. Church starts at 9. the Bishop asked me if I could give a talk on the Sacrament. I was just like okay... let’s see what happens. The Spirit is amazing. I know the Lord helped me give that talk and helped me have the words I needed. I felt like I learned so much and I know it is because the Spirit was guiding me. I learned about as we take the Sacrament it is so we can be more fully built upon the rock of our Redeemer ( 3 Nephi 18:12 and Helaman 5:12) I love the scriptures!! I love the Holy Ghost. I love the savior. I love the Gospel!! I just feel so happy and I love sharing this happiness with others :)

Mauro got baptized!!! The service was amazing!!! We had 7 investigators there!!! It was a miracle. He was so excited and truly has the desire to come closer to Christ!!! He has met with missionaries his whole life and now at 41 years old has decided to make the decision to more fully follow our savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. My heart is full of gratitude to be a part of this process and help others to recognize how close He is to each and every one of us.

So this week we met with a man whose entire family are members except him. We decided to share the Living Christ with him. As I studied it, I realized how much I don’t know about the savior and how much I forget about how much he really did for each and every one of us. I will never be able to do enough to fully thank Him. I have pasted the Living Christ here so you all can read it and meditate who is Jesus Christ and what has He done for me. It has brought so much insight into my life this week.

Thank you so much for all of your support and love!!!
Con todo mi amor,

Kira, bear, kir.
Hna. Webster

I want to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday !  Love you  :)

Happy 52nd Bday Dad

Bear Cubby Cakes for Dads Bday

Happy 52nd  Dad






No comments:

Post a Comment