Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 7th, 2014 Man I love Guatemala!!! It is so beautiful here!!!

I went to a waterfall today!! Man I love Guatemala!!! It is so beautiful here!!! I taught my Mexican zone leader the saying Cool Beans too. It was a good day. hahahah. Oh and I ate real Mexican food.. in Guatemala....  Yummy!!!

This week has been an interesting one. I ate Muddy Buddies and sang Patriotic songs on the 4th... no worries there. Still got my American pride...   MER..ICA…(redneck voice)

The Elders locked us in the chapel this week... that was fun.... not. They accidentally did it. Luckily I had the phone.

This week we had an awesome investigator come to church!! All investigators are awesome right but she is just so pilas!!!! She is the first person that I contacted here... Joselin. I love her so much!! She wants to be a missionary like us and has so many questions. She is going to the Relief Society activity on Tuesday and the members are just welcoming her so well!! She just has something special about her. I know the Lord leads us to those who are truly prepared.

The family that came last week couldn’t come this week but he drives a tuc tuc and saved us this week from the rain!! Gotta love the little miracles the Lord puts in our way.

One family that is less active and has not wanted anything to do with the church came to church on Sunday!! We visited them on Saturday and they wanted to give their baby a blessing and now we are going to have a family home evening with them tonight!! I know the Lord puts us where He needs us. We just have to trust in Him and follow Him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I testify of that.

We have decided to have a family home evening with every member. it is going to be challenging to get everyone in but they are all so excited. I love this ward so much!! They are so loving and willing to serve. I am so grateful the Lord has called me here to the Union.

We visited this family with three little girls and the dad was saying how he wants them all to go missions. I just saw myself and my sisters in these little girls. It was overwhelming to be in their house and feel the love of their father for each and every one of them but more importantly his love for the Lord. I am so grateful to have been raised in a home where the truth is taught. I love my family so much and I love this Gospel.
Thank you so much for your examples and your love!!! You are amazing!!
I love you!!!   xoxoxo
Bear
Hna. Kira Webster








New Comp  :)

Love these Hermanas !!





No comments:

Post a Comment